Best-Quality Air Conditioning Repair in Toronto, Mississauga and Burlington at Reasonable Rates
Few things give instant comfort during a hot summer day like a working air conditioning unit. Residential and commercial buildings alike need reliable AC equipment to keep the heat at bay — especially during hot spells in Ontario.
If your home or office AC has broken down, there’s one name you can trust — HVAC Link. We provide quick and affordable air conditioning repair services in Toronto, Mississauga, and Burlington. We’re only a call away.
How Do I Know My Air Conditioning Needs Repair?
Not sure if your old AC needs repair? Here are the telltale signs it’s time to call HVAC Link for air conditioning repair:
- Warm air – Does your AC blow warm air through your vents? Check your thermostat. Ensure it’s in cooling mode and is set to a lower temperature than your room’s current temperature. If warm air is still coming out of the vents, you likely have a compressor problem.
- Odd noise – AC units emit a humming sound when they’re on. However, if you hear unusual noises (screeching, grinding, or scraping) from the inside of your AC, a component may be loose or bearing broken. You need a technician to diagnose the issue and fix it right away.
- Reduced airflow – The AC may still be running but does not generate the desired temperature. This may be due to poor airflow. A clogged air filter or air duct, leaks, or a defective AC blower can reduce the amount of air coming out of the unit. Whatever the cause, a professional should look at your equipment.
- Strange odour – AC units emitting a mouldy smell when switched on are problematic. Pungent odours can be caused by bacteria and/or mould buildup in the evaporator coil or a burnt wire insulation. No matter the cause, don’t ignore the smell. Call HVAC Link so we can clean up or fix your unit ASAP.
- Presence of moisture around the unit – Too much moisture around the AC is a possible indicator of a refrigerant leak or broken drain tube. If you notice a pool of water near your unit, switch it off and call an HVAC technician immediately. A refrigerant leak can pose health hazards; a leaky drain tube can lead to mould growth. Both problems require immediate air conditioning repair.
- Ballooning energy bill – AC units may not show evident signs of issues, but if there is an unusual spike in the electricity bills, it may be due to a leaking duct or a damaged thermostat. Our team can determine the issue and remedy it to bring your energy bills back down.
Call HVAC Link for AC Repair Services in Toronto, Mississauga, and Burlington
If you’re wondering, “Who can repair my air conditioning in Toronto?” look no further than HVAC Link. We repair any units as quickly and as efficiently as possible. We are open 24/7 for air conditioning repairs and emergency services for commercial and residential properties across Toronto, Mississauga, and Burlington.
Need AC repair and replacement service near you? Call us today!